Administrative Assistant, (Construction)
Summary: Seeking an experienced Construction Administrative Assistant to join our fast-paced team. This position is a work from home administrative support role to our construction activities. We also have an office at Marietta, GA where work may be performed.
Must love the challenge of multi-tasking and spreadsheets. Primary responsibilities include collaborating in our virtual back office and keeping the day-to-day operations organized and streamlined. Includes opportunities to get out of the office to run errands locally as needed. Local preferred but not required. This is can be a part-time position, with potential for growth to 40 hours.
- Status updates to spreadsheets for tracking of job scheduling, job cost, progress and completion;
- Communication and coordination with company supervisors and managers for job status and updates;
- Maintain electronic records/files;
- Manage list of incoming RFPs, bid requests, and phone calls;
- Manage our CRM systems and keep track of lead conversion data;
- Post and publicize open jobs, manage incoming applications, weed through applicants, and schedule and/or conduct screening interviews;
- Data entry for invoices, equipment/material inventory and other financials;
- Management of Vendor Insurance Requirements;
- Run errands as needed for current projects in the Atlanta and North GA areas;
- Support team members in the field.
- Excellent time management skills / deadline-oriented
- Ability to prioritize a multitude of tasks
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-Starter who gets a lot of work accomplishes with minimal supervision.
Flexible work schedule between Monday through Friday between 6 am to 6 pm
We offer supplemental insurance to our permeant employees
We don’t work during federal holidays.
About Concrete Design and Repair (CDR): CDR provides concrete repairs, concrete resurfacing and beautification. We serve residential and commercial customers throughout GA. We install Decorative Concrete - overlays, epoxy floors, concrete staining, and other decorative options.
CDR recognizes that our employees are our greatest resource. We want applicants with integrity and team-player attitude.www.concretedesignandrepair.com